THE „Konopie dla Ziemi” FOUNDATION is the administrator of your personal data and at the same time the service provider of the website hemp4earth.org
The basic legal act regulating the issue of personal data protection are the provisions on the protection of personal data specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”).
Who is the personal data administrator?
The administrator of your personal data is the „KANOPIE DLA ZIEMI” FOUNDATION with its registered office in Ogrodniki 10 E, 82-316 Milejewo, Poland, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities and the register of entrepreneurs, under KRS number 0000874086, by the Olsztyn District Court, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
In order to ensure efficient communication, we have created a special e-mail address for contacts on matters related to personal data protection email@example.com. We have not appointed a Personal Data Inspector.
What data do we collect and process?
We only collect the necessary data required to process your service order. Your data is shared with your consent. Using our services is voluntary, as is providing us with your data, but failure to provide them may prevent the service from being provided. Fields marked as „mandatory” are necessary because without them we will not be able to provide the service. In order to provide the service, we collect the following data:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- Street, Postal code,
- A website address,
- Other data that you voluntarily provided.
Purpose of data processing.
We process personal data for the purpose of:
- performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services and services, (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- sending the Newsletter kept by us to your e-mail address (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- implementation of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- keeping accounting books and fulfilling legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
We use your data only to the minimum extent necessary.
We transfer your data:
- hosting companies,
- IT companies,
- payment processing companies,
- advertising and marketing service providers,
- providers of accounting, legal and advisory services,
We try to protect your data as best as we can. We have implemented appropriate procedures to ensure their safety. Your data will be secured by SSL encryption on the AZ.PL server. Additionally, if you have any questions, you can write to us at the special e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we constantly monitor the situation and check whether your data is safe. We implement appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and processes we use are regularly monitored to detect possible threats. The personal data we obtain are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited. We only use the services of entities that provide data security guarantees.
Your data is processed with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time. Additionally, you also have the following rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC: (content of the GDPR Regulation: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT /?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679.)
- access to your data (access), information about how your data is processed – Art. 15 GDPR;
- The right to rectify the provided data – Art. 16 GDPR;
- The right to delete data (“be forgotten”) – Art. 17 GDPR;
- The right to limit processing – art. 18 GDPR;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office) – Art. 77 GDPR;
- Right to object;
- The right to transfer data processed on the basis of your consent;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
If you have any doubts regarding your rights, you can contact us: email@example.com.
However, the type of the above-mentioned rights depends on the given legal situation and not all rights will always apply to your case.
Duration of storage of personal data.
- Your data will be stored by us:
a) if you give your consent, until you withdraw your consent;
b) until the time resulting from tax and accounting regulations, as well as other legal obligations.
- We do not use automated data processing or profiling.
Please be advised that when using the Website, short text information called „cookies” is saved on your end device. „Cookies” files contain IT data such as: your IP address, the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on your end device, parameters and statistics and a unique number. „Cookies” files are directed to the Website server via the web browser installed on the User’s end device. Cookies are used on the Website for the following purposes:
- maintaining technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and your end device;
- optimizing your use of the Website pages and adapting the way they are displayed on your end device;
- ensuring the safety of using the Website;
- collecting statistics of visits to the Website’s pages to support the improvement of their structure and content;
- The Website uses two types of cookies: „session” and „persistent”. „Session” cookies are files that are automatically deleted from your end device after logging out of the Website, or after leaving the Website pages or turning off the web browser. „Permanent” cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until you delete them. „Permanent” cookies are installed on your end device only with your consent.
We inform you that:
- Cookies installed on your end device of the Website may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with us.
- Cookies can only be considered personal data in connection with other identity data provided to us by you as part of the use of the Website.
- Only we have access to the „cookie” files processed by the Website server. If you do not agree to saving and receiving information in cookies, you can change the rules regarding cookies using the settings of your web browser.