The website under the name hemp4earth.org (hereinafter referred to as: „h4e”, „website”) is run by the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation based in Ogrodniki, 82-316 Milejewo, Poland, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities and the register of entrepreneurs, under KRS number 0000874086, by the District Court of Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the KRS, hereinafter referred to as: „Service Provider”
For the purposes of the Regulations, the following terms are understood as:
- Owner of the website – the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation, hereinafter referred to as: „Service Provider”
- User – any client, consumer, company or company with consumer rights that uses the website hemp4earth.org and makes a donation to the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation.
- Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is granted legal capacity by special provisions, who places an order for a service on the website.
- Consumer – a natural person not running a business.
- Company – a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is granted legal capacity by special provisions.
- Company with consumer rights – a natural person running a business, pursuant to the provisions of the Central Registration and Information on Business.
- Third party – any entity or natural person with whom the „Hemp for Earth” Foundation has signed a contract for marketing activities.
- IHP – means a location with a business card on the Map, added by the Service Provider or a registered User, called IHP – International Hemp Point.
- IHP form – the form on the main page of the Website, which is used to submit a business card.
- Hemp – fibrous hemp, also called industrial hemp, differing in structure and content of the psychoactive substance THC, which is found in cannabis. Hemp, also known as Hemp, contains trace amounts of THC and is approved for cultivation and processing in many countries. In Poland, the THC level cannot exceed 0.3%, which does not pose any threat to human health and life.
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services within the hemp4earth.org website
- Website – the website available at hemp4earth.org through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders for services.
- Service – services presented on the website.
- Donation – funds transferred by the User to the Service Provider for the implementation of its statutory activities (statutory purposes) – via electronic transfer or credit or debit card and by direct payment to the indicated bank account
- Order – the User’s declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of services.
- Order form – an electronic service in the form of an interactive form, available on the website, which allows you to place an order in the form of a service by selecting the appropriate service assigned to a given amount and selecting the payment method.
- Sales agreement – a service sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the „Hemp for Earth” Foundation and the User, concluded using the hemp4earth.org website,
- Act on special conditions of consumer sales – Act of July 27, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended), in accordance with Polish law.
- Electronic service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the website. The provisions of applicable Polish law apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422), the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU No. 119 – hereinafter: GDPR).
II. General provisions
2.1. These Regulations define the rules for using the website available at https://hemp4earth.org.
2.2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, in accordance with Polish law.
2.3. The website, available at https://hemp4earth.org, is run by the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation.
2.4. These Regulations specify in particular [depending on available possibilities]:
a.) rules for registering and using an account on the website;
b.) terms and conditions of electronic ordering of services available on the website;
c.) terms and conditions of electronic submission of Orders on the website;
d.) rules for concluding Sales Agreements using the services provided on the website.
2.7. In accordance with applicable Polish law, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the website to persons who are under 18 years of age. In such a case, potential customers will be notified about the above.
2.8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the website https://hemp4earth.org and download and print them.
2.9. Information about services provided on the website, in particular their descriptions, technical and operational parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with Polish law.
III. Rules for using the Website
3.1. The purpose of the service is to place business cards of users on the map who have previously completed the provided form on the main page https://hemp4earth.org. Each User is obliged to read the Regulations before using the Website.
3.2. The website is an information tool that can be used, among others, to: searching, browsing and locating various types of IHPs on the Map, operating in an ethical and ecological manner, in particular with respect for the natural environment.
3.3. The website provides information about IHP on the Map in the form of a business card. When creating IHP business cards, the Website uses data provided via the IHP form. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service Provider is not obliged to conduct promotions or marketing activities in relation to IHP.
3.4. The IHP business card may contain the trade name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, website address and the IHP thematic category developed by the Service Provider and assigned by the Service Provider to each IHP. The business card may also contain a logo and an additional description of IHP, subject to the rights of third parties.
3.5. The Service Provider may deprive the User of the right to use the website, and may also limit his/her access to some or all of its resources, with immediate effect, if the User violates the Regulations, and in particular when the User:
a.) during registration, provided untrue, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
b.) has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the website, in particular the personal rights of other users of the website,
c.) engages in other behaviors that will be considered by the Service Provider as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation.
3.6. A User who has been deprived of the right to use the website may not re-register without the prior consent of the Service Provider.
3.7. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the website, the Website takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of risk to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
3.8. The User is obliged in particular to:
a.) not providing or transmitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b.) using the website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c.) not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information on the website (spam),
d.) use the website in a way that is not inconvenient for other Users and the Service Provider.
e.) use all content posted on the website only for your own personal use,
f.) use the website in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
3.9. The User affected by the data contained in the IHP business card has the right to send information about missing or incorrect data regarding the IHP or to notify about a possible violation of personal rights in connection with the IHP data presented on the Website. The User also has the right to request the immediate removal of IHP data from the Website. Such information or notification should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The User’s request will be accepted immediately, no later than within 48 hours of receiving the User’s request along with the justification for the change. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to comply with the User’s request if it has justified doubts as to the legality of the submitted request or if such a request is unlawful or contrary to the rules for publishing content specified in these Regulations.
IV. Performance of services
4.1. Full implementation of the services takes place when the IHP form is sent and the User receives confirmation in the form of an e-mail about placing the IHP business card, but no later than within 48 hours of sending the IHP form.
4.2. The Service Provider tries to present the content on the Website as up-to-date and consistent with the facts. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that the content of the website is updated on an ongoing basis as it changes. At the same time, the Service Provider reserves that all data located on the website hemp4earth.org.
4.3. The „Hemp for Earth” Foundation collects data on the services provided and this data may constitute information on the development of these services.
4.4. All information contained on the website is intended to educate and expand awareness about hemp. They also aim to promote pro-ecological attitudes.
V. Donations to maintain the website
5.1. The website runs on the subpage https://hemp4earth.org/donate-us/ a service of voluntary contributions to maintain the website.
5.2. The website allows you to make a donation in four currencies: they are in Polish zlotys, euros, US dollars and British pounds and include all components, including VAT (if applicable).
5.3. The user has the option to pay the price:
a.) payment in the system, indicating the electronic payment system
b.) payment by payment card
c) direct payment to the indicated currency account
VI. The right to withdraw from the contract
6.1. A user who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, you have the right – pursuant to the provisions of Polish law – to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely, without giving a reason, by submitting an appropriate declaration in writing within 10 days and sending it to the Service Provider’s address given in these Regulations.
6.2. The 10-day period is counted from the date on which the conclusion of the contract was confirmed.
6.3. The consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract is excluded in the case of:
- starting – with the consumer’s consent – the provision of services via the website, before the expiry of 10 days from the conclusion of the contract;
VII. Complaints regarding the Service provided
7.1. Complaints resulting from the violation of the User’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the User within this period when the complaint will be considered.
VIII. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
8.1. The „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation takes steps to ensure the fully correct operation of the website, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by Users within a reasonable time.
8.2. The User is obliged to immediately notify the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the website.
8.3. The User may report any irregularities related to the functioning of the website by e-mail to email@example.com or using the contact form.
8.4. In the complaint, the User should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of the irregularity related to the functioning of the website.
8.5. The „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the User within this period when the complaint will be considered.
IX. Final Provisions
9.1. Resolving any disputes arising between the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation and the User who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, in accordance with Polish law, is submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
9.2. Resolving any disputes arising between the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation and a User who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, in accordance with Polish law, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the „Konopie dla Ziemi” Foundation.
9.3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.